Scientifically known as Hericium erinaceus.
It has fleshy texture & flavour when cooked.
- Carbohydrate: 50%
- Protein: 17%
- Fiber: 7-8%
- Fat: 1-2%
- Energy: 333 K cal
- It contains bioactive substances hericenones, erinacine & amyloban.
- Hericenones & erinacine has the ability to stimulate the production of NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in the brain.
- Amyloban blocks the toxicity of the amyloid beta peptide in the brain cells. The amyloid beta peptide is responsible for the accumulation of brain plaque linked with mental deterioration characteristic of the condition.
- Beneficial to heart, kidneys, liver, lungs, spleen.
- Enhanced Memory And Brain Function.
- Beneficial effects on digestion, cholesterol regulation, decreased blood sugar levels, healthy and young skin.
- Provides Neuroprotective Effect.
- Repairs myelin sheaths.
- Acts as a Natural Antidepressant.
- Improves Cognitive Function.
- Helps Treat Peptic Ulcers.
- Enhances Immune System.