Skip to content
What does it contain?
- Steviol glycoside which is extracted from high purified liquid extract of stevia leaves.
- Organic taste modifiers , which fill up the hollowness of the stevia sweetness
- Liquid component, which functions as organic preservative, viscosity enhancer, crystallization preventer and stabilizing agent.
- The formulation has produced much better taste panel report than one of the most recognised brand.
Who can eat
- Anybody from children to adults and even elderly people can consume these products.
- Especially Diabetic people who want to control sugar levels without compromising for sweetness in various beverages and dishes.
- Anyone who are on diet or want to diet to reduce weight
- Anyone who want to reduce calorie intake
Where can we use it
- Use as sugar substitute
- It can be used to sweeten hot beverages like tea, coffee, milk etc
- It can be used to sweeten cold beverages like various juices etc
- It is suitable for cooking and baking
- It can be used for making sugar free sweets as well
How to use it
- Three drops of liquid stevia stugar is enough to sweeten one cup of tea /coffee/milk or any hot and cold beverages
- It can be used as similar to sugar.
- Except that it cannot be used as bulk for some dishes, it cannot be caramelized